Mechanical Friction Produces Heat to Melt EPS foam waste
The principle of friction-produce-heat can be used for EPS foam melting machine. In fact, it is the most common way to melt EPS foam.
EPS foam is made up of small air bubbles that are trapped in a polystyrene matrix. When the EPS foam is heated, the air bubbles expand and the polystyrene matrix melts. The melted polystyrene can then be molded into different shapes.
There are two main types of EPS foam melting machines:
- Direct-heat machines: These machines use a heating element to heat the EPS foam directly.
- Indirect-heat machines: These machines use a heat transfer fluid to heat the EPS foam.
Direct-heat machines are the most common type of EPS foam melting machine. They are relatively inexpensive and easy to use. However, they can be difficult to control and can produce uneven heating.
Indirect-heat machines are more expensive than direct-heat machines, but they are easier to control and produce more uniform heating.
The principle of friction is used in both direct-heat and indirect-heat EPS foam melting machines. In a direct-heat machine, the heating element is usually a rotating drum. The EPS foam is fed into the drum and is heated by friction as it comes into contact with the drum.
In an indirect-heat machine, the heat transfer fluid is heated by a boiler or other heat source. The hot heat transfer fluid is then circulated through a series of tubes. The EPS foam is placed in contact with the tubes and is heated by conduction.
No matter what type of EPS foam melting machine is used, the principle of friction is essential for melting the EPS foam.
- Foam Dedusting Crusher - EPS De dust machine
- EPS pelletizing machine - strand die works without filtering screen
- CNC hot wire 2D cutting machine with wire oscillation
- hot wire CNC foam cutting machine with turntable for 2D/3D/4D models
- full automatic and continuous eps cutting line
- Premium Polystyrene Cutting Machine for EPS pads bricks and Sheets
- 0086 13833131292
- 0086 311 86558425